Terms & Conditions
Payments and Deposits
- We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards.
- Booking Confirmation will be issued on receipt of Credit/Debit Card details, Payment for booking will be charged 24 hours prior to service, unless arrangements are agreed otherwise.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges
- The charge on your credit/debit card statement will be shown as Chauffeur Solutions London
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled/changed by the Customer 12 hours before service time, 5% of all the monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled/changed 4 hours before service time, 50% of all the monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled/changed less than 4 hours of the service time, 100% of all the monies paid will be non-refundable.
- In case of as directed service is cancelled within the above mentioned time limit, 4 hours minimum will be counted.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all the monies paid will be non-refundable.
General Terms and Conditions
- We request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a service with less than 24 hours notice – Please call us on +44 7789 548225
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our Chauffeurs are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The Driver will drive at a safe and sensible speed in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting costs in order to reinstate the vehicle in working order.
- We may provide sub-contracted vehicle occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit Chauffeur Solutions Limited to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email address to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Chauffeur Solutions Limited to ensure that our vehicle(s) or sub-contractor's vehicle(s) arrive on time of the booking.
- Our chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking or while enroute.
- Chauffeur Solutions Limited vehicle(s) and Sub-Contractor's vehicle(s) are fully insured for passengers and third party claims, however, customer's properties are carried entirely on their own risk and Chauffeur Solutions Limited shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- Chauffeur Solutions Limited will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or sub-contractor's vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Chauffeur Solutions Limited, its sub-contractors and chauffeurs, have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Chauffeur Solutions Limited maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, where there may be an additional surcharge.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affect the client's statutory rights.
- Free waiting period for airport pick ups is 45 minutes. All other pick ups would have a free waiting of 15 minutes. After expiry of free time, waiting will be charged on 15 minutes incremental basis as per service booked/rates.
- As Directed bookings starts from our Garage and finishes back to our Garage.